We are currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer with an EC&I background for our client based in Annan. The position offers a 4-day workweek, site based over an 18-month contract (Inside IR35).
For the Senior Project Engineer role, this position demands a professional with the expertise to handle complex responsibilities and contribute effectively to the project’s success.
What does the job of a Senior Project Engineer involve?
• Identifying Project Functional Requirements and Stakeholder Needs
• Managing Engineering Support to the Project
• Contributing to Production of Project Execution Plans
• Supporting Project Optioneering Process
• Developing Concept Design and Fit-for-Purpose Engineering Solutions
• Producing/Approving Project Technical Specifications
• Managing Detailed Design Activities in Accordance with Design Authority Standards
• Preparing Modification Proposals as Required
• Conducting Technical Assessment/Approval of Contractors’ Work
• Providing Technical Supervision of Construction/Deconstruction Activities
• Approving As-Built Drawings
• Specifying and Providing Technical Supervision of Commissioning / Decommisioning
• Managing Handover to Systems/Operations
• Maintaining Site Configuration Control Throughout Project Lifecycle
• Complying with Health, Safety, Security, and Quality Policies
• Reviewing On-Site and Off-Site Events and Root Cause Analysis
• Undertaking Delegated Responsibility for the Design Authority
• Contributing to the Effective Development and Delivery of Training
• Deputising for Section Head and Undertaking Emergency Scheme Duties
Essential requirement of a Senior Project Engineer:
- As a Senior Project Engineer, you should have relevant experience in Electrical, C & I (Control and Instrumentation).
- Significant experience in nuclear and/or conventional project engineering is essential, demonstrating a deep understanding of the complexities involved in both contexts.
Pay rate of a Senior Project Engineer:
- £46.85 per hour (Umbrella Company)