Edinburgh Penicuik (predominantly onsite)
Salary £27,000 – £30,000
Full Time 37 hrs a week (with flexi-time)
Do you want to build up your generalist HR experience in a small, supportive HR team, while working for an interesting sector.
- Answering HR Queries as the first POC
- Assisting with Recruitment, Interviewing and Inductions
- Updating the HR System and producing reports
- Helping to arrange and deliver some training, as well as liaising with external providers
- Join a small, friendly team with the opportunity to shadow and gain great experience as well as undertake courses and attend HR conferences
- 6 weeks annual leave + 7 public holidays
- Up-to 15% Employer Contribution Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
What they’re looking for:
- Previous experience in an HR Admin or Assistant Role (CIPD would be a benefit)
- Sound knowledge of HR practice including Recruitment and L&D
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- This is a superb opportunity to advance your HR career in a small business with exposure to the full generalist remit.
So, if you are interested in this opportunity, and have some of the relevant experience, then please apply online or get in touch with Kenza at Reed Edinburgh.