Salary: £35,000 – £38,000
Who are Diligenta?
Diligenta’s vision is to be acknowledged as Best in-class Platform based Life and Pensions Administration Service provider. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do and our aim is to transform our clients’ operations. A business that has been described as ‘home’ by existing employees, we drive a culture that is founded on positive change and development.
The Recruitment Partner will be a passionate people person and corporate ambassador, with a proactive outlook to supporting the needs of the business, ensuring the appropriate administrative coordination, and ensuring the candidate experience is paramount in building Diligenta as a work and career place of choice.
- The role will act as the “go to” person for all recruitment and vetting process queries, activity coordination with the Operations account hiring manager population, issue resolution and candidate/new starter contact to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Use relevant data and reporting to proactively identify recruitment, vetting and on boarding issues to the functional senior management, SPP and Resourcing function and to recommend sound, data driven decisions on actions required, process and compliance issues and attraction strategy.
- To support and where required lead on any local recruitment activities, such as coordinating recruitment fair support, open days and online promotion of appropriate vacancies.
- To support the co-ordination of internal and external candidate diversity and inclusion initiatives to enhance the employer brand and location awareness in the external market as an employer of choice.
You should apply if you:
- Have strong experience and knowledge of recruitment, vetting and on boarding processes as this is essential to the role as the subject matter expert and point of contact for all recruitment activity
- Experience in identifying and scoping process improvements to streamline the relevant processes and procedures to ensure effective and efficient end to end delivery
- Experience and applicable understanding of recruitment legislation
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company pension scheme membership
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Develop your career through a wider global organisation of the TCS family