Full time – Perm
31,000 – 34,000 per year
- Maintain and develop the maintenance reporting procedure to ensure that Hotel defects are reported, recorded and repaired as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for all Hotel on-site contractor activity ensuring they all comply with H&S.
- Develop, implement and manage all health and safety initiatives, including raising awareness within the Hotels and issuing all permits to work.
- Ensure statutory compliance checks are carried out in accordance with current legislation and company policy, in a timely manner and that findings are recorded in the appropriate place and any necessary action taken.
- Ensure all pool plant equipment is maintained in good working order and all necessary water quality checks and back washes are regularly completed.
- Carry out training as necessary to ensure all staff work safely, and to the required company standard.
- To identify and report hazards and maintenance requirements.
- Carry out regular checks on work to help illustrate an improvement in the quality and finish of the Hotels.
- Ensure that any Sub Contractor on site works to the required standard, completes all the necessary paperwork and completes the job to the specification set out.
- Maintain continued improvement in Environmental performance of Hotel and monitor.
- Ensure materials are kept safe, accounted for, and also ensure a base stock of certain items is at hand to make speedy repairs.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety, Licensing and Employment Law to ensure that members of the Team are also aware of these requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our preferred suppliers to drive quality.
We love to welcome people with different experiences and from different places into our Apex family. We want to ensure you get the best experience from the role you begin your journey with us in. To excel within this role, you will have:
- Experience of working as a Maintenance Manager / Facilities Manager
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining swimming pools and associated pool plant equipment
- Solid understanding of all Statutory certification for commercial properties.
- Qualification in a relevant facilities or engineering field with demonstrable experience within high end commercial, engineering or construction industries.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of budgeting control management and planning
- Has a good understanding of legal compliance and record keeping.
- Proven fault finding and problem-solving skills within buildings.
- Able to produce full UK DVLA Driver’s Licence on application with no more than 3 points and with no DD (reckless/dangerous driving), DR (drink or drugs), or CD (careless driving) endorsements.
If you are looking for a new venture, get in touch today!
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.