INVESTMENT RISK ASSOCIATE – INITIAL CONTRACT TILL MARCH 2024 – INSIDE IR35
Our leading public sector finance client is looking for a highly skilled Investment Risk Associate.
- Assist the Head of investment Risk in implementation of investment risk framework for the Bank’s investment portfolio.
- Enhance & implement policies, standards, and procedures for second-line oversight and monitoring of investment risks.
- Implementation of credit, equity & climate risk modelling processes and associated risk data work flows.
- Automation and streamlining of risk reporting processes.
- More than 5 years of investment risk experience in the asset management industry.
- Demonstrated experience in Credit and Equity risk modelling. Good knowledge in climate risks is desirable but not mandatory.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age