Operational Risk Associate – 4 months – Inside IR35 – Edinburgh
Day Rate – Circa £350
Harvey Nash’s public sector client are currently looking to recruit an Operational Risk Associate to join their team-based Edinburgh for an initial 4 month period. Successful candidates must be happy to come into the Edinburgh office weekly.
- Support the Head of Operational Risk in embedding improved risk management practices, and to ensure work is undertaken to ensure the Bank is fully aligned to FCA Operational Resilience regulations.
- The role will support the development of the next level of controls required within the Risk Management Framework.
- Enhance & implement policies, standards, and procedures that fosters a culture of risk management and the monitoring of operational risks across the Bank.
- Automation and streamlining of operational risk reporting processes.
- Demonstrable experience in relevant governance, assurance or risk management roles.
- Experience in developing and managing operational risk processes.
- Experience in investment banking and/or investment management.
- Appropriate professional qualifications would be valued.
- Experience of working to embed a risk culture in an organisation.
- Experience of working in complex and challenging environments, able to cope with pace of change and adapt.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability communicate at all levels and to articulate difficult messages to senior people
This role has been deemed Inside IR35 by the client. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for, a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply.