Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Location: Househill, Inverness-shire.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Electrically Biased Engineer to join an Industrial Factory in the Househill area. This is the chance for a skilled maintenance engineer to join a fantastic company and to build a strong stable career within manufacturing. The ideal candidate would need to be electrically biased and worked in a industrial environment before. This candidate will be undertaking planned and reactive maintenance.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be Electrically Biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an engineering qualification (Electrical)
- Must be a time – served Maintenance Engineer.
- Ideally from a industrial background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- State of the art modern site
- Good Overtime available
- Ample training courses and progression development.
- Investment from the company.
- Clear progression path within the company.
- Personal training and development program.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Salma Mousrij.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.