Reed Engineering are working alongside our client who manufacture part for various industries and are looking to add a Workshop Manager to their team on a permanent basis. You will be based in the Fife area.
Salary: £35K – £40K
Hours: Monday – Wednesday 7am – 5pm, Thursday 7am – 4pm
Daily Duties –
- Run Machine Shop ensuring productivity, quality, and budgets targets are met
- Streamline milling and turning areas to reduce material waste, continuously improving processes
- Lead a team of CNC Machinists allocating weekly/daily tasks as required
- Programme, set and operate CNC Machine to require standard
- Training and mentoring operators, and carrying out inductions
Candidate Requirements –
- Time-served CNC Machinist or Manufacturing Engineer with Programming experience
- Experience leading small teams within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Programming experience e.g. Fanuc or Mazak
- Driving Licence
If you, or anyone you know would be suited to this role, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period to .