Our client is looking for a Videographer
A leader in their field
- Creating engaging and creative ideas for video content across all our platforms.
- Editing video content together.
- You will be expected to bring new ideas to the table on a regular basis and be aware of what other competitors are doing and which type of content is currently trending. We encourage you to get creative and have a say in how the businesses grow.
- You must have advanced video editing skills with Premier Pro or similar, such as Resolve.
- You should have a sound understanding of marketing and be able to prioritise and switch between tasks as needed.
- You should have at-least one-year experience managing, planning and executing video concepts.
- You should have working knowledge of all the main social media platforms.
- Ideally proficient in Sony Alpha camera range (A7iii), or have own equipment.
- Must be able to travel to our HQ in Cambuslang in Glasgow.
- Competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Competitive annual leave holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Flexibility to work from home on request.