What Are We Looking For?
Our Customer & Stakeholder team is looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to join the business on a permanent basis working out of our Cumbernauld office. The primary function of the role is to provide support to the wider business, liaising with various stakeholders such as Project Managers and Engineers, to produce technical documents as required by Clients, whilst adhering to Client and Company specific requirements across the business.
Some of Your Key Duties Include:
- Provide support to the Lead Technical Author, Technical Author, Business Stream Leads and Project Managers.
- Assist in the collation, generation and submission of technical manuals and engineering documentation.
- Locate essential technical documentation for O&M Manuals, as well as updating and implementing changes to manuals and engineering documents.
- Carry out administration tasks related to the printing/submission of all technical documentation,
- Archiving of project documentation.
- Assist in the production of technical capability profiles for our projects, and update and maintain a database for corporate use.
- Support work winning activities with the collation of technical submissions and proposals and ensuring submission dates are achieved.
- Support documentation Quality compliance.
- Preparation of site and office documentation as required, ensuring they conform to the Company, Customer and Client requirements and standards.
- Self-motivated and work to own initiative without detailed work direction. Be able to organise and prioritise workload effectively, work as a team and carry out instructions.
What Do You Need?
- Previous office/administrative experience.
- Good use of Microsoft Products, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of engineering terms.
- Ability to communicate effectively (face to face and telephone) to obtain technical information.
- Work to deadlines to produce work to a high standard.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Who Are We?
RSE is a market leader in delivering engineered solutions for the treatment & purification of water. We offer the design, build and maintenance of water treatment and water recycling equipment with a focus on driving innovative carbon neutral technologies. Delivering products and services to clients across the UK, our unique offering to the market focuses on efficiency and excellence in preserving the world s most important resource.
Established in 1982, RSE has grown into one of the most prominent MEICA engineering businesses in the UK water industry. We have created a complete in-house and full-service capability from project inception through to design, fabrication, and delivery by means of installation and commissioning. We additionally have one of the largest servicing and maintenance teams in the market, to ensure we re on hand for all our clients needs.
Our service offering presents industry-leading innovative solutions and our dedicated staff play a key role in delivering our sustainability and wider business goals. With over 1600 staff across our group of companies, our strategic ambition will see the business continue to grow as we expand our operations and diversify our products. One of RSE s key focuses is driving servant leadership and giving our people the opportunity and responsibility to take an entrepreneurial approach in their career development.
What RSE Offer
To build successful teams and drive the level of quality that RSE is renowned for, we know we need the best people in industry. Not only do we require the relevant skillsets, but we also need people with the right attitude and mentality to thrive and grow in such an innovative industry. At RSE, you ll be given every opportunity to set the path of your own career through our Business Streams and work in an environment that will require you to rise to the challenge of working for a market leader.
- Industry leading salary
- Holiday Allowance of 31 days per year, rising to 33 days per year after 2 years service
- Holiday Buy / Sell Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Discounted National Gym Membership
- Professional Fees Paid
- Employee Discount Platform
- EV/Hybrid Car Lease Scheme
- Access to our network of health professionals including mental health champions and occupational health nurse
In a flourishing sector where there are vast career opportunities available, we believe our niche offering to the market means our people have the space to thrive and innovate our industry. If you re interested in a career with a company that will harness your skills and provides you with the support to create your own future, then please apply. We re excited to take you on the journey and continuing to grow as the UK water industry s contractor of choice.