Supervisor Edinburgh Salary £11.43 per hour + Generous Holiday Allowance, Company Pension and Great Discounts
Are you looking to join our set?
If so we have an exciting opportunity to sharpen your skills and become a Supervisor working 37.5 hours per week. Any candidates will need to be available all day on Tuesday 20th February for interviews
Are you ready to take on a new challenge that will ignite your passion? Are you ready to join a team of individuals who are all about design-led stationery and gifts? The Theo Paphitis Retail Group are seeking new team members that are all about creativity and design as we introduce our new Ryman Concept Stores that are about to hit the streets near you soon.
Get ready to be part of something big, something fresh, and something exciting. Come and join us and let’s show the High Street what we are made of.
Supervisor key roles and responsibilities
- Be passionate about design-led stationery, reflect that by loving the brand and products and transferring that passion to the customer.
- Live and breathe excellent service by ensuring all team members engage with customers enthusiastically.
- Ensure the team has a high level of product knowledge.
- Highlight relevant promotions and upsell to drive sales.
- Have a flair for excellent visual merchandising.
- Ensure that store standards are adhered to and consistently maintained.
- Contribute towards making our New Concept Store the number one High Street Stationer.
- Motivate all colleagues to drive sales and to achieve and exceed store KPIs.
- Be proactive in building relationships with the wider business.
- Liaise with the Retail Support Centre should any issues need to be reported.
- In the absence of the Store Manager, take full accountability for the overall running of the store.
What you will get from us as a Supervisor
- Receive fantastic training to effectively fulfil your responsibilities and excel in your position.
- Opportunities to advance to senior roles within the company through ongoing personal development.
- Apprenticeship schemes available to support your career.
- A talented team to work with where you can progress and make a difference at all levels.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing incentives to reward your performance.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Generous discounts across all our brands and an amazing benefit hub.
Where we come from
Henry J Ryman, founder of Ryman, opened his first store in London at Great Portland Street in 1893, and there is still a store there today. Ryman is part of Theo Paphitis Retail Group, which comprises Ryman, Robert Dyas, Boux Avenue, and the London Graphic Centre.
Ryman is committed to the unlearning of unconscious bias, diversity, and inclusion long term, which will remain a key focus for all aspects of our business and operations. From our product production in our supply chain to our extensive workforce, we aim to be transparent in our efforts to become a thriving, diverse and inclusive place to work.
Want to join our team? Apply today for this exciting Supervisor role!