First People Solutions have a permanent opportunity for a Sub Agent with a busy Civil Engineering contractor. Our client delivers a variety of projects on wind and renewable energy developments across the UK and is looking for someone from a Civils background with substantial experience as a Site Engineer looking to take the next step in their career.
Sub Agent role working in the central belt initially responsible for delivering a renewable energy project.
This role will bring various responsibilities including programming, quality, technical, H&S and project delivery. This will also allow you to develop within your career as a Sub Agent.
As a Sub Agent you must have the following experience:
- Expert in developing and cultivating collaborative working relationships
- HND level and above in Civil Engineering would be advantageous
- Extensive experience in Civil Engineering
- You must have worked in the Civils industry, preferably on windfarms or the energy sector
- Experience in managing and coordinating pre-construction stages
- Experience within large civil engineering contractors
- Excellent leadership, organisational and communication qualities
- Willing to work away from home as future projects will be across the UK
The ideal candidate will have the following – SMSTS, CSCS
For more information on this vacancy, please apply online attaching an up-to-date CV.