Location: Oban, Scotland
Salary: £40k + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an esteemed hotel and spa, providing a five-star retreat, featuring luxurious rooms, award-winning dining, and spa services.
As a Sous Chef, you will assist the Head Chef in ensuring the seamless operation of the hotel’s culinary offerings.
- Managing the kitchen team to controlling food costs and sourcing ingredients in line with company policies.
- Training and development of staff for optimal performance.
- Leadership to foster a motivated, committed team.
- Coordinating workload, ensuring policy adherence, and supporting career development.
- Manage financial aspects within set budgets, control stocks, and achieve sales targets.
- Maintain a customer service focus by handling complaints, ensuring health and safety compliance, and promoting product knowledge.
- oversee suppliers to optimise quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Handle incident management, conduct staff training, and ensure legal compliance.
- Previously worked as a Sous Chef or in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a property with no less than 3AA rosettes.
- Must have 3AA rosettes experience.
- Ability to deal with individuals from various cultures and backgrounds.
- Effective communication and organisational skills.
- Right to work in the UK.
- 28 days annual leave
- Free meals on duty
- Refer a friend scheme
- Ongoing rewards and team events
- Free access to gym, pool, and sports facilities
- Access to SLH portal for discounted global stays
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.