Our client, Clas-Sic Wafer Fab is a dedicated manufacturing facility for Silicon Carbide Power Semi Conductors. The organisation incorporated in 2017 with an investment of 50 million and from a greenfield site they have established a hugely successful organisation delivering MOSFET technology. The plant now operates 24/7 in a modern purpose build fab and are already recognised globally as leaders in the development of Silicon Carbide.
The site continues to evolve and has recruited several key personnel across a number of disciplines, and they are looking add to their team and hire an experienced quality engineer. In this stand-alone quality role reporting into the Site Leader responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility of company quality management system and implementation as required.
- Oversee internal quality metrics to enhance customer satisfaction and product yields.
- Work with internal customers teams to implement quality metrics.
- Control of incoming product material management certificates
- Control of incoming product material management certificates of conformance
- Ensure compliance with internal non-conformance reporting systems.
- Co-ordination with quality assurance and auditors and compliance systems.
- Drive through quality certification process.
Ideally, we are looking for a degree qualified (or equivalent) quality engineer who is familiar with quality standards such as ISO 9001. The successful candidate will have experience in monitoring and introducing improvement activity for product yield in a complex product manufacturing business.
You will be familiar with problem solving tools such as FMEA, 8 D corrective actions, six sigma or similar and keen to work for a company committed to the development of its people and processes.