Senior Project Manager MRICS/ MCIOB Edinburgh
Your new company
A home-grown Scottish construction consultancy with a modern approach to the working environment. The client boasts a diverse portfolio of public and private sector clients. They strive to support the professional development of their team and offer an industry-leading benefits package.
Your new role
Key Responsibilities will include –
- Planning and development of all aspects of your assigned project, creating a detailed strategy and establishing relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Creating a plan to identify project milestones and each team member’s role within the project.
- Maintaining a detailed and critical view of programmes, agreeing to changes or improvements as the project progresses.
- Communicating effectively with key stakeholders to meet project requirements and evolve the project brief.
- Chairing and directing project meetings with all involved in the project.
- Maintaining and delivering key project correspondence and ensuring actions are clearly communicated.
What you’ll need to succeed
- MRICS / MCIOB/ MAPM accreditation is essential.
- A drive to create new workstreams for the business, taking a proactive approach to each project undertaken.
- The ideal candidate can work autonomously and within a team in equal measure.
What you’ll get in return
- A salary of up to £60k
- Industry leading benefits package
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Beautiful modern offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh City Centre
- Diverse project portfolio
- Ongoing professional development support with no glass ceiling for promotion
- Active office social calendar
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.