This is the security role that you’ve been looking for. Join us as a Security Officer at a busy dockyard with a high standard of security in Rosyth, Dunfermline where you will be required to carry out duties in a busy environment and carve out a career with the biggest name in security.
Due to the nature of this role, you must also hold a Full Manual UK Driving License.
Your Time at Work
Position: Security Officer
Location: Rosyth, Dunfermline
Pay Rate: £11.55 per hour
Hours: Average 42 hours per week
Shifts: Days, nights and weekends – 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
SIA license preferred, otherwise training can be provided for suitable candidates.
Your duties include:
– Greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols
– Conducting searches where required
– Patrolling the premises and dealing with security incidents both on foot and via vehicle
– Responding to alarm triggers and emergency signals on-site
– Access control and signing visitors in and out of site
– Gatehouse duties
– Dealing with disturbances/ issues and security incidents, first aid and incident reporting
– Additional training will be provided for alarm response, firefighting, rescue at height, confined space training, use of breathing apparatus, and enhanced first aid.
Our Perfect Worker
It is crucial to have great communication and customer service skills. All our admin is digital and paperless, so you’ll need to be tech-savvy enough to use our digital devices.
Our perfect Security Officer will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to always provide a friendly and professional service. Join G4S and you can also enjoy real career progression with a large international company – as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
Key Information and Benefits
– 5.6 weeks holiday per year (8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays, worked or not worked)
– Workplace Pension Scheme
– Progression training and development opportunities
– Life assurance benefit
– Contributory Healthcare Scheme
– Eyecare vouchers
– Employee Discount Schemes
– Refer a friend scheme
– Free uniform provided
Job Ref: 1G4S (G37)
Staffline are working in Partnership with G4S, providing a recruitment solution for security roles.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.