Sales Assistant with driving Edinburgh
As a Sales Assistant within our Johnstone’s Decorating Centre, you will provide a first-class customer service selling and promoting PPG products. By understanding the customer needs, you will help to drive, develop, and increase sales within the store and across the wider network. This is a key, customer facing role for which an outgoing, helpful, and hardworking nature will be paramount in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
· Driving company van to deliver stock to stores and customers.
· Providing a high level of customer service, identifying customer needs and assisting as required both face to face and over the telephone.
· Taking payments from customers, completing any sales documentation and authorisation procedures accurately.
· Adhering to all company policies and procedures relating to security of company monies and stock.
· Undertaking as required stock take duties to ensure accurate levels of product availability.
· Loading, unloading, and checking all incoming and outgoing deliveries against the delivery documentation to ensure accuracy.
· Providing cover at other stores within the Zone as and when requested to meet business requirements.
· Ensure all Health and Safety standards are always adhered to in line with both statutory legislation and Company policy.
· Previous experience in a customer facing environment delivering on direct sales.
· Excellent Communication skills, with a positive customer focused mentality.
· Good understanding of MICROS and IT systems.
· Essential – A full valid driving licence held for a period exceeding one year.
· Flexibility in attitude towards both working hours and duties.