As a Sales Assistant within our Johnstone’s Decorating Centre, you will provide a first-class customer service selling and promoting PPG/Johnstone’s products. This is a key, customer facing role for which an outgoing, helpful and hardworking nature will be paramount to ensure an excellent customer experience.
· Serve customers on the trade counter and in the store.
· Sell and promote PPG/Johnstone’s products.
· Stock shelves.
· Take in deliveries.
· Process cash and card payments.
· Stock take.
· Tint paint.
· IT work (place orders, check stock, etc.).
· Clean and promote good HSE practices.
· Previous experience in a customer facing environment (Crucial)!
· Excellent communication skills and a positive customer focused attitude.
· Good understanding of IT systems.
· Full valid driving licence held for a period exceeding one year (Desirable).
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.