Residential Childcare Worker
Location: Aberdour, Fife
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 23,870- 32,488 per annum; depending on experience and qualifications
21 HSC are looking to recruit 3 Residential Childcare Workers on an exclusively retained basis for one of our clients based in Aberdour, Fife. It is a full-time role working 39 hours per week, this will include some weekend work as well as some sleepovers.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice in the care of young people within the School, contact with the families, liaison with all external agencies and recording all appropriate information.
- To accept key-worker responsibility for specific young people by developing and implementing individual care plans and attending and participating in reviews.
- To provide supervision and support to students, community service volunteers and employment trainees, as and when appropriate.
- To participate in all relevant training and development opportunities.
- To ensure that records are maintained efficiently.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally you will possess an SVQ 3 in Social Care (Children & Young People) and your HNC in Social Services or equivalent. Or you must be willing to work towards these qualifications.
- Ideally you will have previous experience working with children & young people within a residential setting.
- You must be registered with or willing to register with the SSSC as a Residential Child Care Worker.
To apply for this role, please click apply and send an up to date CV in support of your application in the first instance. For more information about the positions available and a detailed job description, please contact Sean Carruthers or Steve More at 21 HSC on (phone number removed). Suitable applicants will be contacted asap and will be invited for an initial face to face/teams interview with one of our recruitment team.
21 HSC Limited is an equal opportunities employer.