Ralawise Ltd is a family-based business which started out decorating clothing at the start of the evolution of decorated apparel into Workwear and School wear. After making the decision to close the decoration side of the business in early 2000 to wholly concentrate and the expand the distribution side – Ralawise has adapted and thrived on the rapid expansion of the brands they deal with and the development of clothing and the markets which have opened up. They are now the leading distributor and supply into a growing number of sectors including Fashion, Merchandise, Corporate wear, Workwear, School wear and Promotions. Ralawise is very keen to have the best selection of choice to ensure that their customer s have got the best opportunity to grow their businesses. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to cover the the Scotland region (mainly Central Belt) and work within a fast-paced distributor of apparel – managing and promoting the 120 plus brands to customers of all sizes.
The role will be predominantly Field based with the option to be home based 1-2 days per week. Te role comes with a level of autonomy to allow you to split your time between field and home to how you feel is more effective whilst achieving the visit KPIs.
The aim is to work with some of the larger accounts within Scotland. You will get to know each of the customers and understand how you can support them to help both maximise their sale with the huge amount of assets you have from Ralawise, and ensure that they have the best customer experience in dealing with Ralawise in-line with the company s objectives. There will also be a requirement to work the smaller accounts to find where the opportunities are.
For this role – the following skills are essential:
- Proven Field Sales / Account Managment experience
- Experience in selling products rather a service
- Data analysis
- Strategic planning
- Excellent presentation skills
- Digital sales experience
- Great rapport building
- Full driving license
Key duties will include:
- Build strong relationship with the customers and build a good understand of who they are and what their specific needs are.
- Plan how you can help these customers grow and how Ralawise/you can best support them with the variety of assets we have.
- Use a variety of communications skills to keep in contact, promote brands, products and develop engagement.
- Understand the brands which they have within our portfolio and where they fit with our customers.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on trends within your customers, ideas and strategy moving forwards.
- Consider and put forward any ideas for new areas of business.
- Opportunity to manage the Northern Sales Team as it develops.
- Achieving the Sales targets which are set both monthly and annually.
Salary: upto £37,500 depending on level of experience
Company Car Allowance