Flagship’s Northern office have a number of exciting Quantity Surveying opportunities with one of the UK’s leading construction consultancy firms. They support many of the industry s high-profile clients, such as Network Rail, Transport Scotland and Scottish Water, and work on some of the country s most challenging projects.
Due to a large influx of work from several of their infrastructure clients within the transportation, highways, and utilities sectors, they are now looking for experienced Quantity Surveyors to add to their expanding Edinburgh infrastructure team.
As a Quantity Surveyor within the business you will be working on a range of industry leading infrastructure projects within transportation, utilities and highways as well as developing your skillset both operationally and technically. Plenty of support is provided for those who are looking to progress their career with the offer of excellent training and advancement in qualifications and the opportunity to diversify your portfolio.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience administering a variety of contracts in accordance with project objectives and policies.
- Be proficient in contract managerment (NEC3 Option C preferred)
- Ideally come from a rail, utilities, or highways background.
- Be experienced in the full project life cycle (Pre and Post Contract).
- Hold a qualification in a relevant subject.
- Have at least 4 years’ experience.
Why You Should Apply
My client will pay a very competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package, with the offer of continuous CPD and plenty of opportunity for progression.
They also aim to provide a great place to work, promoting a healthy and productive working environment that respects work-life balance.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to (url removed).