We are proud to be working with a fantastic client who wants a someone to join a team of Quality professionals providing a professional quality engineering service to both internal and external customers and across all of their products.
- Implement our customers’ requirements to ensure conformance with IATF 16949 OHSAS 18001 ISO 14001 ISO 9001
- Ensure that customer processes and delivery performance is monitored, analysed and reported on, to ensure quality performance with regard to defects, quality costs and customer returns.
- Ensure that root cause analysis for internal and external product or process non-conformances are carried out on time and communicated with customers
- Implement and maintain customer requirements across our products.
- Continually improve customers’ monthly performance and DPPM with the target of 0% defects – carry out the reporting and analysis of customer data to inform improvements, changes to process etc.
- Develop and implement process controls to ensure that process and quality objectives are fulfilled effectively.
- Ensure that IATF 16949 OHSAS 18001 ISO 14001 ISO 9001 are adhered to
- Continually improve our controls, systems, and performance both internally and externally
- Ensure that Production and quality Auditors fully understand the quality requirements and support when quality issues arise.
- Make informed decisions regarding production of parts – including decision to stop production to rectify quality issues Ensuring organizational KPI’s are met, eg. Cost of non-quality, customer concerns.
Skills & knowledge
- Quality engineering experience gained in a fast moving and complex manufacturing environment
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of customer facing quality would be highly advantageous
Benefits 24 days holiday + bank holidays
One months sick pay in 12month period (qualify after 6 months service)
Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer)
Employee Assistance programme & Retail discount scheme
Cycle to work scheme
On sight free parking
Hours Standard office, 08.15 to 17.00 Mon to Thursday, 08.15 to 13.30 Friday
Salary range 30,000 – 45,000 dependant on experience
If you are interested in this role, then please don’t hesitate to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.