We are currently looking for a freelance Civil Engineering Project Manager to lead a project in the Inverness area.
The Civil Engineering Project Manager plays a critical role in overseeing and managing various civil engineering projects from conception to completion. The Project Manager collaborates with cross-functional teams, communicates effectively with stakeholders, and possesses a deep understanding of civil engineering principles.
- Project Planning and Initiation
- Team Leadership and Collaboration
- Budgeting and Cost Management
- Schedule and Progress Monitoring
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Risk Management
- Client Communication
- Contract Management
- Health and Safety
- Project Documentation
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience as a Civil Engineering Project Manager, demonstrating successful project delivery
- Proficient in project management software and tools
- Strong understanding of civil engineering principles, construction methods, and project management methodologies
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.