James Gray Recruitment are actively seeking Project Coordinator in Glasgow on behalf of one of our key clients who are an established contractor in the civil engineering and water sectors.
- Our client is a contractor who has been operating for over 50 years across the UK and Ireland, working across a number of Joint Ventures, Public-Private Partnerships and alternative forms of contract on well-known and celebrated projects;
- Well-respected and successful, our client has secured a substantial contract and are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join their team;
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a company which has been steadily growing since their inception, and with scope for work for years to come.
What you ll be doing:
- The successful Project Coordinator will be working on several civil engineering / Scottish Water projects across the central belt;
- Liaise with client, suppliers, team members to achieve project goals from inception to completion of project;
- Manage design development projects and reporting weekly to the Preconstruction Manager on key aspects of progress issues and concerns,
- Ensure outputs meet CDM/health and safety/environmental compliance,
- Support Site Agents with the progress on site,
- Any other coordination duties as required.
What you ll need to be successful:
- Ideally, the candidate will be degree-educated within civil engineering;
- At least 2 years experience as a Sub Agent;
- Previous civil engineering, NEC and Microsoft Project experience is essential;
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS, is essential.
What s in it for you
- Attractive annual salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience;
- Very attractive benefits package including car, pension, health cover and bonus;
What you need to do next
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Ronan Neill at James Gray Recruitment to hear more about this or other opportunities we are recruiting for.
James Gray Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. James Gray encourage equal opportunities and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates, regardless of their race, sex, disability, beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Applications will only be considered from candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.