Our client, a well established architectural company are seeking a Project Architect to join their expanding team in Perth. The successful Project Architect will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects within the high-end residential, hotel, commercial and residential sectors. This is a 6 month contract position.
Project Architect Position Overview
- Work across all RIBA stages on a variety of residential and commercial projects
- Produce high-quality drawings on ArchiCAD software
- Produce tender packages, complete surveys on site and producing planning applications
- Run & Manage projects
- Participate in meetings with external consultants / clients
- Problem solve and demonstrate an understanding of the architectural process, both in design and construction
- Go on site visits
Project Architect Position Requirements
- ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect
- Good project running experience
- Live in or around the Perth area
- Client liaising skills
- Hard working & motivated
- Able to work well within a team
Project Architect Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (Rate dependant on experience)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.