We are excited to be expanding our Production Operative team at our Livingston site.
Raytheon UK is seeking a Production Operative to join us on a 12-month FTC. In this role you will be working within an electronics manufacturing facility at our Livingston site, with potential requirement to travel to our Glenrothes site when needed.
Our Production Operatives will be working across day shift, 37 hours across a 4 day week (Mon – Thurs).
We offer full training to ensure you can be successful within the role, your first few weeks will be part of a training programme to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills.
As Production Operative, you will have a range of responsibilities, including:
- soldering and inspection to ANSI-J STD/IPC610
- mechanical and wiring assembly
- kit preparation
- bonding and coating
- testing of assemblies and sub-assemblies using specialised equipment
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Relevant previous experience (electronics / mechanical assembly / etc.)
- Good manual dexterity
- Basic PC skills
- Quality focused, a high emphasis on the importance of quality to the customer
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Required to pass basic eye test (including colour blindness)
- All successful applicants must be eligible & willing to obtain BPSS (Baseline Personal Security Standard) check, sponsored by Raytheon UK
If this sounds like the right match for you, then Apply Now!
Interviews will start February and your recruiter will confirm dates directly with you – we are looking for a start ideally in February or at latest early March.
- 25 days holiday (increasing by up to 2 days with service) + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible Benefits scheme, among many, many more!
About Raytheon UK:
Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology, across the country Raytheon UK employs over 2,000 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across its core mission areas Weapons & Sensors, and Cyber, Space & Training.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other characteristic.
If you need us to make any adjustments to support you during our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to help.