Joining the Risk & Assurance team, your role will be focused initially on assisting the Risk & Assurance Manager with the development and implementation of the new Risk Management Framework. This will involve running risk workshops, delivery of training and supporting a business partnering relationship across the organisation to embed risk management.
Following implementation of the framework, the core focus of this role will be on controls assurance; working with teams to ensure the risk controls identified are effective.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting a business partnering relationship, providing risk management upskilling and support
- Contributing to the design and development of the Risk Management Framework
- Working with the Risk & Assurance Manager to facilitate risk workshops
- Assisting with the development and delivery of risk management training
- Developing and producing effective risk reporting outputs
- Coordination and management of the risk recording solution
- Conducting assurance reviews of risk controls & developing improvement recommendations where appropriate
- Experience of working in/with risk management or a risk-related discipline
- Ability to constructively challenge teams and senior leaders within the department to support improved outcomes
- Ability to engage at all levels in the department, cultivating an environment and culture where effective risk management can occur
- Articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role; please do apply now.