Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Mon – Fri Shift Pattern
£38,000 – £42,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a FMCG manufacturing company based in Stirling area. This is the chance for an enthusiastic Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic company and to build a strong stable career within manufacturing. The ideal candidate would be Multi-Skilled and worked in a manufacturing environment before. This candidate will be undertaking planned and reactive maintenance.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer :
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be Multi-Skilled (Electrical and Mechanical experience)
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an engineering qualification
- Belts, Bearings, Motors, Chains, Wiring, Hydraulics, Control Panels, Relays, Sensors
- Ideally from a Food/FMCG background
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Permanent Monday to Friday shift pattern.
- State of the art modern site
- Good Overtime available
- Investment from the company.
- Clear progression path within the company.
- Personal training and development program.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Salma Mousrij at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.