Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you an experienced commercial Gas Engineer looking for your next opportunity? Would you like to work for a well-renowned company which offers upskilling and training?
Randstad Construction & Property are working on behalf of a leading Facilities Management company to find a time-served gas engineer to join their East Scotland team.
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Competitive (up to 40,000 depending on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent, mobile
- Van and fuel card provided
- Annual leave and bank holidays
- Overtime hours available
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
An average day will include the following:
- Carrying out installation, repairs and PPMs
- Identifying any defects and providing parts lists and estimated timescales for repairing them
- Participating in the call out rota
- Complying to Health and Safety regulations and ensuring industry best practices
- Supporting the field service team and maintaining internal operational processes
- Providing high levels of customer service and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and customers
An ideal candidate will have:
- A full UK driving licence
- Commercial tickets, including CODNCO1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CIGA1, CORT1
- Experience working within commercial environments
- Catering tickets, IPAF, PASMA & OFTEC desired but not essential
An ideal candidate will be:
- A team player
- Flexible and patient
- Able to understand complex information and demonstrate attention to detail
- Able to remain calm and professional, communicating strongly
- Someone with a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you then please get in touch by contacting Jack Stewart at Randstad C&P Newcastle.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.