This is for all Service Desk Analysts looking to secure a 2 year FTC within part of the UK Government body.
Part of the UK Government body.
- Assist in 1st and 2nd line support for the Office 365 applications
- Supporting Inhouse applications – training will be given
- General support tickets/phone calls
- To be the Service Desk point of contact for the Edinburgh office.
- Support internal IT projects as and when they occur alongside the Service Desk Manager.
- Ensure all calls, incidents & service requests to the Service Desk are responded to in accordance to agreed SLAs and logged on the call logging system or assigned to the appropriate resolver group.
- Experience of working in an IT Support or Service Desk role.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office with a focus on Office365 and MS Teams.
- Experience deploying end user devices ie laptops, tablets, mobile phones.
- Excellent Customer Service/Stakeholder Management skills.
- Positive and Proactive Persona.
- Proven interest in IT Support and the willingness to develop new skills within this function.
- Excellent development opportunities via training and working closely with the Service Desk Manager.
- Secure position within a secure organisation.
- Opportunity to become permanent after 2 year FTC.
- Excellent benefits and pension.