Adecco are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join our international client on a permanent basis.
Your role will be to carry out planned and reactive mechanical maintenance, fault finding, diagnosis, reporting and tracking. This role is a 3 shift pattern; days, back and night-shift.
Experience should preferably come from a continuous process environment, with a comprehensive knowledge of mechanical maintenance and fault diagnosis. Experience of compressed air systems, furnaces, heating systems, rolling mills, gearboxes, motors and pumps would be a distinct advantage.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
- Track, monitor and manage the progress of your own work and report accordingly on the computerised maintenance system
- Work under Permit to Work System when necessary
- Work on Preventative Planned Maintenance
- Support Production unit to ensure all Breakdowns are addressed in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve engineering issues
- Time served in a Mechanical Engineering Discipline or equivalent
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- IPAF/BAA/Gas/FLT Certification would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to read and work with hydraulic and pneumatic drawings
- Work on own initiative and also part of a team
- Preference given to factory industrial background
To discuss this fantastic role further, please send your CV in today
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.