Mechanical Fitter (Lanarkshire) £ 40,000 + Company benefits
A1 Jobs are recruiting for x 2 Mechanical Fitters to join our client, a Lanarkshire based manufacturing firm
The suited candidate should be a Multi Skilled Mechanical Fitter who can work safely on all types of equipment Electrical, mechanical, hydraulics & pneumatics to ensure plant, production equipment, site services and facilities are maintained to the highest level in order to minimise downtime.
Your role will be to carry out planned and reactive maintenance, fault-finding, diagnosis, reporting and tracking.
Roles and responsibilities
- Respond promptly to plant downtime to maximise throughput.
- Repair and replace damaged equipment.
- Record work completed using CMMS
- Interrogate, fault find, and resolve equipment problems.
- Engage in continuous improvement activities and meetings.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
- Participate in projects as required.
- Experience on mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and plc-controlled manufacturing equipment
- HVAC qualification, proven experience in a similar role
- Be time served with SVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to read and work with hydraulic and pneumatic drawings.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in fast passed manufacturing factory and quantifiable examples of applied skills.