6 months Contract
£ – Excellent Daily Rate
Lorien’s leading UK based Insurance and Pensions client are currently looking for a highly skilled Finance Manager to join the team on an initial 6 month contract with the extremely high possibility of an extension.
The successful Finance Manager will have experience on the following:
- Challenge the business assumptions, and targets in budgets and plans to drive business performance in aligned business area.
- Track revenue and cost performance for a business area, and propose options and recommendations for corrective actions to drive business performance.
- Make recommendations to senior business stakeholders on investment decisions to drive business unit performance.
- Cost Allocation (oracle solution)
- Fully qualified accountant
- Business Change experience
- Lead and take accountability for priority initiatives for business unit to improve strategic value.
- Testing/Integrating/Modelling change experience
- Investigate and identify business value and business performance improvement opportunities to add value to the aligned business area.
- Challenging senior stakeholders on business performance against plan.
- Proposing corrective action to optimise business performance when there may be conflicting agendas.
- Working to deliver value in an environment of increasing cost pressures.
If this role sounds like a good match to your skill set and you would like to know more, please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age