OPERATIONAL RISK ASSOCIATE -INITIAL CONTRACT TO 2024 – INSIDE IR35
Our leading public sector client is looking to hire a experienced Operational Risk Associate
- Support the Head of Operational Risk in embedding improved risk management practices, and to ensure work is undertaken to ensure the Bank is fully aligned to FCA Operational Resilience regulations.
- The role will support the development of the next level of controls required within the Risk Management Framework.
- Enhance & implement policies, standards, and procedures that fosters a culture of risk management and the monitoring of operational risks across the Bank.
- Automation and streamlining of operational risk reporting processes.
* Demonstrable experience in relevant governance, assurance or risk management roles.
* Experience in developing and managing operational risk processes.
* Experience in investment banking and/or investment management.
* Appropriate professional qualifications would be valued.
* Experience of working to embed a risk culture in an organisation.
* Experience of working in complex and challenging environments, able to cope with pace of change and adapt.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability communicate at all levels and to articulate difficult messages to senior people.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age