The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing the company’s key retail accounts and opening up key prospective accounts. They will also play an integral role in developing strong relationships with clients and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
This organisation is a leading player in the Toy industry, with a strong portfolio of branded and white label products, including exclusive distribution partnerships with key suppliers. With a strong focus on innovation, this company continually seeks to enhance its operations and contribute positively to the retail landscape.The company is on a strong trajectory, with an increasing focus on the international market. This role has come about due to the National Account Manager dedicating more of their time to export activities.
They have an incredibly warm and friendly culture. I saw only happy faces when visiting their office, was warmly welcomed, and it sounds like everyone gets on well outside of work, choosing to socialise when they’re all together, as many work remotely.
This is a remote/home-based role, with requirements to be in the company’s Scottish office once a month or so, with occasional overnight stays.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key retail accounts
- Identifying opportunities to grow business within these key accounts
- Managing and resolving any issues or conflicts that may arise
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure client needs are met
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts
- Monitoring market trends to identify opportunities and challenges
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations
- Reporting on sales performance and forecasting future sales
- Attending trade shows and acting as an ambassador for the company
You might be based anywhere in the country, and we would love to see your application if you have:
- Proven track record in sales & account management within the toy industry.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of the toy industry and market trends
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- A competitive salary ranging from £40 – £45,000 per annum
- A company car and bonus scheme
- A supportive working environment with a focus on professional growth
- The opportunity to work with major clients in the retail industry
- A generous holiday leave package
I thoroughly encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of criteria!