Our client are a leading manufacturer of precision parts for the aerospace and power generation industries. They are looking to add a HR Administrator to their team on a permanent basis. This would be a great fit for a meticulous individual who enjoys variety in their day to day.HR AdministratorPermanent positionAerospace & power generation industriesTraining and development opportunitiesResponsibilities of the Position
- To provide confidential and pro-active administration support across the full employee life cycle
- To support the overall business by organising travel, meeting rooms and corporate entertainment.
- To assist with the identification, development and implementation of process improvements
- To ensure that all work meets customer (internal and external) expectations on delivery and quality.
- Support employees with all policy and process queries.
- Act as the first point of contact for management queries.
- Help maintain positive employee relations across the site.
- Support the recruitment processes, both internal and external, from the point of advertising through to onboarding.
- Produce offer letters and contracts, onboard new employees and process new joiner documentation. Carry out right to work and reference checks.
- Ensure HR systems are updated and maintained with the latest employee information and conduct monthly audit checks to ensure integrity of data.
- Provide relative information required for the successful processing of Payroll.
- Process employee absences and holidays.
- Administration of employee benefits.
- Support the maintenance of all training records.
- Represent the Company at Disciplinary and Appeal Hearings.
- Provide month end reports.
- Organise monthly Team Briefings.
- Arrange long service awards.
- Control the booking of Conference rooms and any catering requirements.
- Organise and book employee travel as required.
- Carry out any other duties at the request of HR/Management team.
Key Skills/ Qualities/ Experience:
- Experience working within an HR administrative role preferably gained within manufacturing organisation.
- Knowledge of HR practices
- Strong IT capabilities including MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of GDPR and working in a team environment where personal data is kept confidential, protected, and secure.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Positive and proactive working attitude.
- An HR qualification or CIPD would be advantageous.
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension matched up to 10%
- 3x annual salary life assurance
- Profit related bonus scheme
Working Hours:Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:15Friday 08:00 – 15:00