Pay: 37,000 – 42,000
Shift: Monday to Friday days
Overtime paid at 1.5
About your new company
My client is a large truck rental company with depots across the UK. They have been established for over 40 years and are now looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their ever growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role:
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Technicians on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, your duties will include;
- Vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
- General HGV Technician duties
The successful HGV Technician will require:
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV’s and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential).
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician
The successful HGV Technician will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- On site parking
- Constant training and progression paths
- 20 days holiday + stats
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on (phone number removed) (BT Local Rate) for further information.