Investment Risk Associate – 4 months – Inside IR35 – Edinburgh
Day Rate – Circa £350
Harvey Nash’s public sector client are currently looking to recruit a Investment Risk Associate to join their team-based Edinburgh for an initial 4 month period. Successful candidates must be happy to come into the Edinburgh office weekly.
- Assist the Head of investment Risk in implementation of investment risk framework for the Bank’s investment portfolio.
- Enhance & implement policies, standards, and procedures for second-line oversight and monitoring of investment risks.
- Implementation of credit, equity & climate risk modelling processes and associated risk data
- Automation and streamlining of risk reporting processes.
- More than 5 years of investment risk experience in the asset management industry.
- Demonstrated experience in Credit and Equity risk modelling.
- Good knowledge in climate risks is desirable but not mandatory.
This role has been deemed Inside IR35 by the client. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for, a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply.