In this home based Financial Advisor job in Aberdeen you will inherit an existing client bank to takeover the ongoing financial planning servicing.
The business is focused on achieving a high retention of clients and team members, therefore has an inclusive team culture.
This is an excellent opportunity, as the client bank provided will typically validate your salary, providing you a strong foundation to build on and motivation to identify and write new business. Often the inherited client banks have rich levels of new business opportunity.
To ensure their Financial Advisors are fully supported, they have a 2:1 ratio of back office (including Paraplanners and Administrators) to Financial Advisors. The support includes: appointments booked in your diary, research undertaken, suitability reports written and advice designed to your request. Plus, they have a highly efficient back office system.
This is a home based Financial Advisor role with majority of advice provided via video or telephone, with some face-to-face client meetings where requested or most appropriate.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You should be a current Financial Advisor with experience of delivering quality client service
- You should have 3+ years financial planning experience
- You must be fully Diploma qualified in financial planning
- You must be enthusiastic for your profession; be forward thinking; do the right thing and actively care for your clients and colleagues
This growing IFA firm is led by highly respected names within the financial services industry, focused on creating an inclusive culture with goal based financial planning for clients. The business is keen to build a great place to work, with a friendly team that is passionate about treating everyone fairly and an ethos of promoting wellbeing, whilst also rewarding generously.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of up to £60,000 with OTE of £90,000+
- Uncapped bonuses starting at 1x validation for new business and 3x validation for recurring income
- Plus company benefits including pension, life assurance, group income protection, health cash plans and salary exchanges
- Excellent ongoing employee well being programmes
- Fully home based role with some face-to-face client meetings
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.