Your New Company
A leading brand in the supply and maintenance of construction machinery across the UK.
Looking for mechanical engineers who have experience working as a plant fitter, plant technician, vehicle technician or a similar type of engineering role.
What is on offer for the Field Service Engineer?
- Salary £30,160 – £35,880
- Medical and dental cash plan
- Life assurance
- Contribution Pension Scheme
- Company Van
- Door to door pay
- Covering East Kilbride area
Main Responsibilities of Field Service Engineer:
Experienced field service engineer covering the below on various forklifts and other MHE
- Routine maintenance and breakdowns on machinery
- Warranty repairs.
- Damage repairs.
- Clear and detailed reporting of work carried out and repairs necessary on engineer iPad
- Manage all above to ensure 100% recovery.
Work experience requirements for the Field Service Engineer:
- Strong background in Plant industry essential.
- NVQ Level 3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
- CSCS card holder is preferred
- Experience of diagnostic tools and computer software including Engine diagnostics
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Preferred dealer experience but not essential
- Must be able to travel outside of the UK to attend manufacturers training courses.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.