Before applying can you please ensure you have fully read and understand the job requirements and have the relevant skills set, and qualifications for this role. You will also need to be available for a face to face interview potentially within 3 to 5 days.
We have an excellent opportunity for a time served electrician to join our mobile team covering a number of prestigious sites across the Edinburgh area.
The succesful candidate will need to evidence the below and be able to become part of well established embedded team that works closely with the client at all times.
- 18th edition BS7671
- Time served electrical apprenticeship successfully completed. SJIB Level 3 SVQ.
- Testing & Inspection.
- Maintenance and small works ability.
- Driving license.
- Ability to gain PVG certification
- Knowledge of commercial lighting control systems is desirable.
- Works well individually or as part of a team with the ability to prioritise work load.
- Candidate will need to become part of the on-call system on average 1 in 13