Electrical Technician (Workshop based)
Manufacturing & Engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the premier manufacturing businesses in the local energy sector as an Electrical Technician.
You will ideally be experienced in electrical assembly, installation, and some maintenance, however there is an opportunity to up-skill and develop in areas that need some development if necessary.
You will be joining a flagship team within a modern facility and excellent working conditions.
A fantastic opportunity if your want to be have the opportunity to work on new equipment or are looking to move away from offshore support in to a workshop based role.
- Install, test and maintain electrical equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical equipment malfunctions.
- Identify and resolve electrical problems effectively.
- Collaborate with wider team for complex troubleshooting.
- Maintain records of electrical work completed.
- Assembly and test hydraulic, pneumatic and electromechanical systems.
- A High School diploma minimum.
- City & Guilds training (Preferred).
- Electrical assembly and testing background.
- manufacturing environment experience.
- Ideally exposure to oilfield services equipment.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on (phone number removed) or to make an application send a CV to (url removed)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Electrical Engineers, Wire-persons, Electrical Fitters, Electronic Technicians, Electricians, Wire Fitters, Test Engineers, Electrical Maintenance Technicians and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.