Electrical Supervisor (Edinburgh)
Boyd Recruitment are currently working alongside an Electrical contractor who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Supervisor to be based in Edinburgh.
Our client are well-reputed within the Scottish construction industry and are recruiting for a key area of their business. The successful candidate will play an important role in team management and reporting to Project Manager.
Due to contract wins, they are looking to add an Supervisor to work on a variety of commercial, education, healthcare and residential projects.
Must have experience supervising on similar types of projects.
Dependant on experience, you can expect a competitive base salary, along with career progression.
As a Electrical Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day Electrical installations on a commercial project.
- Site Inductions and issuing permits
- Leading teams of Electricians
- Managing and implementing Health and Safety procedures
- Reporting on progress and liaising with Main Contractor
- Attend site meetings and conduct toolbox talks
- Responsible for all paperwork and handover
The Successful Electrical Supervisor will have:
- On site delivery experience as an Electrical Supervisor
- Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of Electrical systems and their installation methods
- Ability to plan, prioritise workloads
- Commercial experience
- Full UK Driving license
Upwards of £40k.
Plus Mileage payment / Company Van.
Please click apply and attach an up-to-date CV if you would like to proceed in learning more about this opportunity or give Brian a call on (phone number removed).