Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£18.30 per hour + Following 6 months probation you will receive an annual fuel allowance of £2000 per annum + Private Medical + Pension 7% employer contribution and 5% employee + Holidays + Overtime Paid at Premium + Significant Opportunities for Training and Development + Progression Opportunities Long Term
4 on 4 off Rotating shift pattern, 6 till 6.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a market leading manufacturer, who have plans for significant growth and investment. They are a successful independent company who offer a personable working environment with great opportunities for training, development and progression.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing or Field Service who are looking for a career change are also encouraged to apply.
The company supply their products into various food retailers and have a wide product range.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- PPM work and reactive breakdowns.
- Maintenance of Production Machinery within a high-volume environment.
- Work being delegated from the Team Leader/Deputy Leader.
- Electrically working on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and PLC Fault Finding (Training can be provided for PLC s).
The Successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrically competent on the equipment listed.
- Applicants will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing or Field Service are also encouraged to apply.