Electrical Engineer who has experience of fault-finding and repair on PLC’s, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic control systems is required for well-established manufacturer based in Stirling, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Stirling, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Shift pattern of 12-hour shifts with 7 dayshifts, 7 nightshifts and 14 days off in every 4 week period – There is opportunity to earn more by providing holiday cover for colleagues
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Electrical Engineerwho has experience of fault-finding and repair on PLC’s, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic control systems.
Working as the Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance, routine and emergency breakdown repairs for all production plant and building services.
As the Electrical Engineer you will also support installations of plant and equipment, in accordance with current regulations and within the Company’s Health & Safety guidelines.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Electrical Engineer will include:
- Carrying out planned maintenance, routine and emergency breakdown repairs for all production plant and building services
- Support installations of plant and equipment, in accordance with current regulations and within the Company’s Health & Safety guidelines
- Respond to and resolves site wide planned, preventative, reactive and emergency maintenance requests submitted into Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to minimise downtime as required, to support the site and ensure departmental KPI targets are achieved
- Provides practical assistance to Production team leaders
- Ensure all work is compliant with Health & Safety standards and risk assessments
- Actively contribute to Company continuous improvement activities including Kaizen and 5S standards in all areas
- Liaising with external suppliers to support the procurement of parts
- Flexible, adaptable, and highly skilled maintenance / engineering technician who is comfortable with taking technical responsibility of production plant
- Work logically and efficiently in isolation or as part of a team
- Time served apprenticeship – HNC / HND qualified or equivalent with proven electrical experience ideally within manufacturing environments
- Essential experience includes a combination of fault-finding and repair on PLC’s, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic control systems
- You would also have 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Right to work in the UK
- Free on site parking
- Location close to bus and rail links
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount shopping vouchers
- Occupational health screening
- Learning & development platform
- Access to professional development
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P11794
Full-Time, Permanent Electrician / Electrical Technican Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stirling, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.