Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre is a 5-star single malt whisky distillery located in Kingsbarns, in the East Neuk of Fife near St Andrews. The distillery is open daily and offers various tours, including whisky tours, Darnley’s Gin tours, and Gin School experiences. In addition, the distillery offers private whisky dinners and events. The facility has a gift shop and a cafe that serves food.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Duty Manager at Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre. The Duty Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the daily operations run smoothly, including overseeing the tours, managing staff, monitoring inventory, and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations. The Duty Manager will also be responsible for the smooth running of the distillery’s cafe and events.
- Leadership and management skills
- Experience in hospitality or tourism industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Tourism, Business, or related field is preferred