Our client is part of the world s largest ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, and Insurance) provider, with a fleet of over 150 aircraft. The group also provides a range of aviation services including, MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul), pilot and crew training, ground handling, as well as a variety of associated services.
Document Controller required to support the activities of the planning and production teams in the planning of all aircraft maintenance activity at the Prestwick facility (and the support of any line maintenance activity being completed under CAM s approval) and helping to ensure that all regulatory & quality requirements are fully met, and internal and external customers expectations are exceeded.
Document Controller – Job Accountabilities:
- Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hardcopies)
- Assist the Planning team in work pack production and control, pre input planning, managing customer work packs, production and control of task cards, and work pack scanning/archiving.
- Ensure full compliance with the CAM work pack / documentation quality control system.
- Carry out regular quality & compliance checks on documents in work.
- Post check – scan the aircraft work pack and save in the designated restricted access server folder.
- Carry out the document archiving process for all company documentation as required, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Build an increasing awareness and knowledge of regulatory and quality requirements in relation to the management and control of planning activities and maintenance records.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as required by Management.
- Additional Requirements:
- Hold the right to work in the UK proof is required as part of our shortlisting process.
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements in relation to EASA Part 145 and Part M
- High degree of competence in ability to manage data and paperwork, attention to detail, understanding of quality requirements, the use of systems, spreadsheets, and other analytical tools to assist the planning processes.
- Experience working with a range of Microsoft software and project planning systems.
- Experience of building good working relationships with key internal and external customers
- Have a working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance environment(s)
- Ability to focus & attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of Quality systems and why they are needed.
- Planning and project management skills and experience.
- High standard of English language (written and oral)
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
Document Controller Shift Pattern
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.