Logistics People are looking for Van Drivers to join our team.
Working Hours: Ad Hoc Day Shifts Available
Pay rate: £12.33 P/hr Overtime Paid After 45 hours worked £13.17 P/hr
Position: Van Driver
Logistics People are currently recruiting Van Drivers to join our Team in Bathgate.
We have plenty of opportunities available for the right people, so apply today and join our fast-growing team!
What does working as a Van Driver for Logistics People involve?
- Checking the vehicle before commencement and after completion of the run.
- Ensuring the relevant paperwork is completed and handed in to the transport office.
- Reading, signing, understanding and complying with the driver s code of conduct and the driver s handbook.
- Obtaining signed paperwork for all goods delivered ensuring all details are completed accurately and a printed name is clear to read.
- Correctly completing the driver s sheet.
- Ensuring the safe delivery and collection of goods in agreed timescales.
- Ensuring all road transport laws and regulations are adhered to.
- Reporting all issues encountered while on the run as soon as it is safe to do so. This includes all issues with tyres not loaded or incorrectly loaded or any issue that results in a delivery not being completed to the customers satisfaction.
- Ensuring the vehicle is always clean and tidy, internally and externally.
- Following company procedure in the event of an accident.
- Only fuelling the vehicle at approved company establishments.
- Ensuring any payments collected from the customer are checked and counted in front of the customer before accepting receipt.
- Ensuring you write the correct amount of cash received on the customers copy paperwork and sign it. This acts as the customers proof of payment.
- Ensuring you only collect tyres from a customer when you have a valid Bond goods returns note, checking that the tyres you are collecting match those on the returns note.
- When necessary, assisting in the warehouse.
- On the occasions where you assist warehouse with the loading of the vehicle, ensuring the correct number of tyres are loaded before leaving the yard.
- Multi drop experience preferred
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON T BE SHY APPLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY