A brilliant new opportunity has opened up with a well-known retail Bank for a Data Solution Architect specialising in MongoDB to join their team!
This will be a position that is spearheading technical designs and solutions within the Data space, setting best practices and creating quality guidelines for the Bank to follow.
The role would be perfect for someone who loves innovation, is keen to dive straight in to things and have a real impact with the work that you’re doing. You’ll be constantly looking to push the boundaries and make sure that you’re at the forefront of modern technology, bringing the Bank with you!
Experience in MongoDB and data modelling is required for this position.
This is a permanent position with a salary on offer of up to 80k + comprehensive benefits package. They would like you to come to their Bristol, London or Edinburgh office on a hybrid basis (twice a week), this can be flexible and negotiable.
Tech skills needed:
- Architectural design and scaling / optimisation
- Data modelling (and modelling tools)
- Security within architecture (authentication experience is a big plus here)
- Proven experience in defining & implementing architectural strategies and setting the guidelines that teams will follow from a data architecture perspective
- Understanding of how to transition away from legacy technology
The role would be perfect for someone who loves taking their ideas into production, is committed to best practices and knows how to create comprehensive technical solutions that will be the premise for the future growth of the bank.
Interviews for this role will be taking place ASAP (2 stage process) so if you like the sound of it please apply with your CV right away and let’s chat!
Unfortunately no sponsorship will be provided for this role.