Job Title: Customer Service RepresentativeLocation: Edinburgh Salary: £21,500-£23,000 Monday to Friday hours between 8am and 6pmThe role involves delivering excellent customer service through multiple channels (inbound and outbound calls, email, and digital methods) to support end clients. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service through multiple channels.
- Communicate clearly with customers and respond appropriately to their needs.
- Work accurately and efficiently to achieve quality standards and meet SLAs/KPIs.
- Drive through process improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Observe legal obligations and adhere to the company’s corporate policies and guidelines.
- Manage workload to ensure personal and team targets are met
- Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Instigate, support and drive through opportunities to improve efficiency of processes, the customer experience
- N5/GCSE in Maths and English
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Positive customer-oriented outlook
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn new systems and technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
If you are interested in this opportunity please click ‘Apply Now’ or alternatively you can contact Lee Sinclair on from the North West Fulfilment Centre.Please note: The Edinburgh branch is not responsible for the recruitment of this role – do not contact the local office for this position.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.